Monday, January 2, 2012

VACUUM HORROR



I don't know why I went this long with out posting about Vacuum Horror
Well nonetheless Vacuum Horror is an anthology of comics edited by Max Morris. 

Max is nothing short of a fellow friend, cartoonist, and walking comics referencer. So when Max asked me to contribute I of course said yes. Max did the cover which looks like an amorphous blob that you would see in a petri dish. I dig the cover a lot.

It contains work by: Leslie Weibeler, Dane Martin, Edie Fake, Max Morris, Brett Koontz, Onsmith, Andy Burkholder, April Camlin, Anya Davidson, David Alvarado, Paul Nudd, and Nick Drnaso.


 I must say after reading the whole thing it has quite a punch and demonstrates some really great bizarre and weird talent that is out there. The photo above is the table of contents and end papers which were done by Joe Tallarico.
Here are some more photos









Check it out, I know I saw some at Quimbys for eight bucks.

No comments: