Thursday, August 30, 2012

murals and panels


   Woah where has the time gone everyone?
Any how I just wanted to post two things. The first is that photo above is a mural that I have completed at Columbia College Chicago for new student orientation. The mural was located in the glass curtain gallery and included several other illustrators, each depicting a event that takes place through out the school year. The murals unforutnaly are now gone, but I do have this photo of it. I plan to upload more photos to my flickr page with in the next day or so.


The other news is that I have a few strips in the Columbia Chronicle the schools newspaper. Here are a few sample panels.




I must admit that doing these four panel strips was quite the challenge but a welcomed change in how I do comics. I hope to submit more as I get familiar with them. 

No comments: