Wednesday, February 27, 2013

daily strips and more






These are all the weekly strips that I have done for the Columbia Chronicles comic section Free Ice Cream edited by Elio. I plan to get one into him every week so if you are in the south loop or are in a Columbia College building pick one up.


I have also been preparing for the Chicago Zine Fest happening in a little over a week from now! 

What to expect? I will have a complete set of Professor Walton comics that I preformed at Brain Frame. The set of three comics comes with a sticker all belly banded together. 

I am still working on my latest issue of Dirt Hands Vol 2, this is my zine solely devoted to drawings that I do within the year if all goes well I should have that out in time. 

Other than that I have basically been prepping for Zine Fest. I will post a few drawing and do another shout out about it in the next week or so. 


No comments: