Sunday, April 24, 2011

I should be editing my paper...

 But instead of doing that I took my time to procrastinate and show some pictures. YAY


So this is my cork board, I pin things that I find interesting, inspiring or funny to me. I know people have blogs or tumblers but I prefer to have something physical. The old postcard, the stickers or photographs are all physical objects that have a more permanent meaning than most things I see on the internet. I kind of prefer it that way.



This hanging on my wall is one of the drawings for wanderlust. I think a lot of people were pretty surprised to learn that the original drawing for the comic was on a 19x24 inch piece of paper. All of it was done with crow quill pen nibs, a brush and ink.

I think I procrastinated enough for one post.

No comments: