Saturday, December 11, 2010

what I have been up to

This is my final for my course in drawing the graphic novel. A large 18x24 comic based on an obituary story. what you see here is my make shift light table I made by using this glass counter top of a wheely table and  a desk lamp underneath.

this is after several hours of lettering and inking.  I am using 3 types of microns a 03, 05, and 08 size.

almost finished, this was probably around 12-1 am in the morning, I was tired and I figured I could finnish the rest in the morning at school which I did.

This past week has been crazy, I spend most of my time in my room working on projects, both personal and for school.

What has gotten me through this week is my current addiction to watching breaking bad.


This is such a good show, chemistry high school teacher turns into drug dealer making meth with former student in a camper in the desert of new mexico. sounds like a show for me.  

lets hope my last week of school goes smoothly.

No comments: